The Proactive Service™ Workshop is a highly interactive training program designed to help field service technicians build and leverage stronger, more durable business relationships, and identify and close more business opportunities. The workshop shows technicians how to add much more value and provide even higher levels of service by proactively discussing ways their ﬁrms can help customers.
WHAT WILL TECHNICIANS LEARN?
Among its many benefits, this workshop will:
- Help participants recognize that making proactive recommendations for additional products and services is part of the overall service provided.
- Show the importance of personal credibility (trust) in service success and develop personal action plans to build it.
- Discuss the role of professional credibility (competence) in the customer’s evaluation of the competence of the service technician, the quality of their work and how to communicate this through on going service delivery.
- Introduce and practice how to engage the customer in proactive conversations and communicate the value of the recommendation.
INSTRUCTOR: JIM BASTON
President of BBA Consulting Group Inc., Jim has more than 28 years of sales, marketing and operational experience in technical product and service industries. Prior to founding BBA Consulting Group Inc., Jim was a Divisional General Manager with a $100 million plus service and contracting company. He has focused his attention on helping to transform field service personnel from reluctant into enthusiastic promoters of their company’s products and services.
- June 15, 2017, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (lunch is provided)
- MCABC Classroom, Burnaby (see below for address/map)
- Certificate and 1 gold seal credit given upon successful completion
- Members $695 +GST *
- Non-Voting Affiliate $795 + GST *
- Non-Members $1,200 + GST *
- *GST #107686354
Click here to register online now!
No refunds after June 8, 2017