Project Management Ten Day Program – First Week
October 24, 7:30 am to October 28, 3:30 pm
MCABC and The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly present the exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program. The program takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two 5-day sessions. Enrolment is limited to 24 students.
Successful completion comes with 15 Gold Seals!
Venue: Executive Plaza Hotel, Coquitlam
First week: October 24 – 28, 2019
Second week: November 14 – 18, 2019
Cost: $3,100 + gst total for all ten days
($3,200 + gst for Non-Voting Affiliate members)
– Includes coffee, tea, snacks and lunches, as well as a comprehensive course manual.
MIRA Contractors take note: Mechanical Industrial Relations Association (MIRA) has agreed to sponsor a limited number of spots on a first-come-first-served basis. Upon successful completion, you will receive a 75% refund on the registration cost for your employee. So don’t hesitate; there are limited spots available – register today.
~ If staying at the Executive Plaza Hotel, be sure to ask for the MCABC corporate rate. ~
This Gold Seal accredited course is designed to:
• Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line
• Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment
• Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants
• Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process
• Be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose
• Enjoy your projects!
Over the 10-day period, sessions will be held on:
• Project Administration
• Managing Individual Differences
• Safety: A Management Perspective
• Change Orders
• Construction Law
• Job Cost Controls
• Meetings and Communication
• Dispute Avoidance and Claims
• Labour Relations: Due Diligence
• Project Completion
Part of what is unique in this Project Management offering is that over the 10-day period you will be introduced to 8 different instructors who are all experts in their field of knowledge. You will learn from the best! In order to receive the course certificate, students MUST attend 9 of 10 days. A final assignment must also be completed during class time.
The Project Management Course offered by CMCEF and the University of Waterloo was very professional in its approach with very well qualified and experienced professionals. I have been associated with the contracting business for more than twenty years. This course is a recommended must for those interested in having a professional standard approach to Project Management. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend. – Robert Thain, Black and McDonald, Winnipeg, MB
• 30 days prior to start of course – 100% refund
• 15 days prior to start of course – 50% refund
• 7 or fewer days prior to start of the course – no refunds
• Substitutions can be made up to the day before the course starts
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar