Project Management Ten Day Program – Final Week
November 16, 7:30 am to November 20, 3:30 pm
MCABC and The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly present the exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program. The program takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two 5-day sessions. Enrolment is limited to 24 students.
Successful completion comes with 15 Gold Seals!
Venue: TBD, Vancouver area
First week: October 19 – 23, 2020
Second week: November 16 – 20, 2020
Cost: Members – $3,100 + gst
Non-members $4,100 + gst
– Includes lunches and a comprehensive course manual.
Please register for this course on the first event page (registration includes both weeks).
This Gold Seal accredited course is designed to:
• Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line
• Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment
• Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants
• Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process
• Be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose
• Enjoy your projects!
Over the 10-day period, sessions will be held on:
• Project Administration
• Managing Individual Differences
• Safety: A Management Perspective
• Change Orders
• Construction Law
• Job Cost Controls
• Meetings and Communication
• Dispute Avoidance and Claims
• Labour Relations: Due Diligence
• Project Completion
Part of what is unique in this Project Management offering is that over the 10-day period you will be introduced to 8 different instructors who are all experts in their field of knowledge. You will learn from the best! In order to receive the course certificate, students MUST attend 9 of 10 days. A final assignment must also be completed during class time.
The Project Management Course offered by CMCEF and the University of Waterloo was very professional in its approach with very well qualified and experienced professionals. I have been associated with the contracting business for more than twenty years. This course is a recommended must for those interested in having a professional standard approach to Project Management. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend. – Robert Thain, Black and McDonald, Winnipeg, MB
• 30 days prior to start of course – 100% refund
• Sept 20 to start of the course – no refunds
• Substitutions can be made up to the day before the course starts