MCABC welcomes dialogue with the public through our social media platforms and comments on our website. Please be aware your comments will screened for the following:
- Potentially libelous comments.
- Obscene or explicit comments.
- Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Plagiarized material, or material that violates intellectual property rights.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Comments that are off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic.
- Comments that embed images from external sources.
- Comments that violate any law.
If you have any questions about our social media and comments policies, please ask us . Comments will be screened periodically during standard days.