MCABC and The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly present the exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program. The program takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two 5-day sessions and includes lunches and comprehensive manual. Enrolment is limited to 24 students.
Successful completion comes with 15 Gold Seals!
Venue: TBD (Vancouver area)
First week: October 19 – 23, 2020
Second week: November 16 – 20, 2020
Cost: MCABC Members $3,100 + gst
Non-Members $4,100 + gst
(Your company is not a member, if you complete the MCABC membership form and send it into MCABC – we can grant you MCABC member pricing)
This Gold Seal accredited course is designed to:
• Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line
• Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment
• Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants
• Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process
• Be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose
• Enjoy your projects!
Over the 10-day period, sessions will be held on:
• Project Administration
• Managing Individual Differences
• Safety: A Management Perspective
• Change Orders
• Construction Law
• Job Cost Controls
• Meetings and Communication
• Dispute Avoidance and Claims
• Labour Relations: Due Diligence
• Project Completion
Part of what is unique in this Project Management offering is that over the 10-day period you will be introduced to 8 different instructors who are all experts in their field of knowledge. You will learn from the best! In order to receive the course certificate, students MUST attend 9 of 10 days. A final assignment must also be completed during class time.
The Project Management Course offered by CMCEF and the University of Waterloo was very professional in its approach with very well qualified and experienced professionals. I have been associated with the contracting business for more than twenty years. This course is a recommended must for those interested in having a professional standard approach to Project Management. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend. – Robert Thain, Black and McDonald, Winnipeg, MB
• 30 days prior to start of course – 100% refund
• After Sept 19 – no refunds
• Substitutions can be made up to the day before the course starts