Join fellow MCABC members, family, friends and dogs for a Fun Summer Hike at Buntzen Lake Trail
followed by Burger & Beer at the Pub
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Meet at Buntzen Lake Trail parking lot at 2 p.m.
- The hike will take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Bring the family as this hike is rated as easy (not stroller-friendly however).
- Then, meet at St. James Well Pub, 248 Newport Dr, Port Moody, at 6 p.m. Children are welcome in the pub; dogs can be leashed adjacent to the patio.
- $22 will get you a Burger and Beer ticket (includes tip; comes with a side salad or fries and house wine/ lager/ highball) and chance to win a door prize. (If you want to skip the hike and only come to the pub, we won’t judge.)
- There is no charge for those who wish to hike only.
- Sponsors needed! Only $250 to be major sponsor for this fun event.
- Any net proceeds will go to Operation Eyesight
This is the first event organized by MCABC’s Next Gen Committee so please come out, enjoy, and support them! Next Gen represents the future of MCABC.