Tag Archives | Socialize
Friday, August 24, 2018
Prince George Golf & Curling Club
Texas Scramble Format | 1 p.m. Shotgun Start | Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.
Carts are included. Reserve golf club rentals by phoning the Pro Shop at 250-563-4417.
Net tournament proceeds go to Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation.
Register by August 10 for Early Bird pricing on Golf and Dinner: Only $130 + gst
Register August 11 or later:
Golf + Dinner: $150 + gst
Dinner only: $50 + gst
Join fellow MCABC members, family, friends and dogs for a Fun Summer Hike at Buntzen Lake Trail
followed by Burger & Beer at the Pub
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Meet at Buntzen Lake Trail parking lot at 2 p.m.
- The hike will take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Bring the family as this hike is rated as easy (not stroller-friendly however).
- Then, meet at St. James Well Pub, 248 Newport Dr, Port Moody, at 6 p.m. Children are welcome in the pub; dogs can be leashed adjacent to the patio.
- $22 will get you a Burger and Beer ticket (includes tip; comes with a side salad or fries and house wine/ lager/ highball) and chance to win a door prize. (If you want to skip the hike and only come to the pub, we won’t judge.)
- There is no charge for those who wish to hike only.
- Sponsors needed! Only $250 to be major sponsor for this fun event.
- Any net proceeds will go to Operation Eyesight
This is the first event organized by MCABC’s Next Gen Committee so please come out, enjoy, and support them! Next Gen represents the future of MCABC.
Peace Portal Golf Course
Monday, July 23, 2018
16900 – 4th Ave, Surrey, BC
Space is limited so register early. This exclusive event will sell out fast!
Associate MCABC members only ∼ First Tee-off at 10:10 a.m.
Complete payment must be received for space to be reserved. Players are responsible for their own food and beverages.
Green fees – $50 plus gst
Cart – $17 per person plus gst & pst
Register by July 9 for a chance to win one of two prizes: a $20 Starbucks gift certificate or 2 tickets to a BC Lions game!